Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Without A Trace

And so the cycle and downturn begins again Remnants of your fingertips imprinted on my skin The wallowing inside hollowing out the weekend Sheets between our naked bodies has come to beacon I lay in the night waiting for your text I hear nothing from you as if it was shallow sex Your eyes spoke differently your hands with love so pure But after you leave without a trace I begin to feel insecure I ask you to see me as I sit all alone You reply it's too hard and don't pick up the phone So I ponder how in one moment we sink into this hole Is it the guilt constricting our love that has once our goal? You shut down I break open you don't say a word and remain unspoken From open to closed in just a few hours Forgetting our moments our beautiful showers Laying side by side juices combined Now feeling so alone my love is confined You don't hear what I say nor do you want to see my face A love so loud now gone without a trace

No comments: