Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Karma

Really - what the fuck did you mean by that? The only lying and living a lie has to do with me - so you are inadvertantly blaming me for the karma in your life? we are a lie? the love was a lie - you think God works that way? You have no idea how that hurt me. Ask your therapist about that? What happened and what you said to me - about Karma....you really feel like the lies you have are not related to me? No you know its me....you are relating your Karma bad to the lies with me which in turn has to do with Betty and now your dad getting sick? I hate you feel that way. I hope you know God doesnt work that way. If you really feel that way, then I guess you have no other choice but to completely stop any contact with me because I am the cause of anything that could be bad in your life - how could you love someone if you feel that they cause your life nothing but bad life. I am so sorry about your dad...and I believe everything is going to be ok and I will pray for him. I just wish you never said that to me without explanation because all I can do is make my own conclusion and with the conclusion I have come to by that statement hurts me more than anything you have said to this point in our lives and I cant be in the life of anyone that feels that I am the cause of your bad karma...when we have hidden our love - i never felt that it was a lie becuase of the "magic" we felt - it was all my imagination and yours as well for you to now call it your "karma" for the bad things in your life. I dont think I can forgive you if thats what you are saying and in that case I have no choice but to let you go live a happy truthful life because I love you and would never want to be the cause of your dismay and bad karma - thats not love. WOW Do you have any idea what you said and how that came off honestly?????? Dagger to my fucking soul and a a huge fucking bomb to what we shared - its as if it was all for nothing - and you have always viewed US as the reason for any mishaps in your life.....how could you say you love someone and feel that way? I feel like I am going to throw up and want to take back everything that we ever shared for you to feel I am the cause of any of the people you loves ill happenings. WOW I have no words right now to even convey the disgust I feel from your statement - inadvertantly blaming me - wtf You really should think before you speak your words have destroyed any future I ever thought we could be - because in the back of my mind and depth of my soul any life we may have ever chosen to live together as "one" I will always feel like you blame me for anything wrong in your life as your QUOTE un QUOTE Karma...think about that. You should really try to explain - or seriously just never contact me again.... I will always love you but I cant be loved by someone that internally blames me for any future things that happen bad in their life - Life is just that - good, bad, beautiful, sad but sometimes magical...and provides a love that reigns supreme and I dont believe a Love that Reigns Supreme could ever be "bad" "Karma" - in my opinion maybe we dont share the same soul because by that statement I am bewildered and cannot even fathom - implying such a thing to my so - called "soul mate" I am very very confused and hurt that you would even think such a thing....it shows how much you do not have regard for who you say I was in your life - "true love" Whoa ------ God save me right now - I am so so so so in shock and disbelief. Maybe it was my interpretation - but you not explaining ---- makes me have no choice to hear it as you said it/

No comments: