Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We are now trying to find freedom in the prisons we longed to leave. Our homes in which we lay yet longed for another The separation has begun but are separating from the right person?only time will tell . All I know is I love you and want to be supportive even if it hurts to tell you good bye. All I can imagine right now is the blue dragonfly that danced among us in the park expressing soulful depth in our live. The fingertips which elevated us to a high on a random Tuesday. The fireworks exploding a top lone mountain shouting love has been found. And the multitudes of pigeons representing the love of someone who had passed showing the love we longed for. But now we say good bye and I wish you well in finding your destiny. Like the roots of the trees from centuries past our love lives in the souls of the earth. Fly my love fly and may our wings flitter together in another life. My penguin.

No comments: